Peel Montessori School is a well-established private school in the lovely Lorne Park/Clarkson community bordering Oakville. We are looking for career minded candidates to join our dynamic, family-friendly school. Our school provides a professional, warm atmosphere for students, teachers, and parents. If you are a patient, dedicated teacher with a positive, joyful disposition who can provide a respectful and nurturing environment for children of all ages, you are welcome to apply.
A.M.I. or MACTE training
1. Elementary Directress – with OCT Certification an asset
2. Casa Directress – with ECE Certification an asset (2 positions)
3. Toddler Teacher/Assistant, Montessori and/or RECE an asset
Personal Quality Overview:
We offer an extremely supportive, passionate and positive working environment.
Although the responsibilities vary depending on the position, the following overview is consistent with all positions.
Candidate will radiate:
- Compassionate individual with a good sense of humour and pleasant disposition
- Experience working in a collaborative Montessori environment
- Keen observer of the needs and interests of the children
- Exhibits a professional, warm presence
- You are a team player who promotes and supports the overall goals, vision, and policies and procedures of
- Is flexible and dependable in regards to the needs of the children and requirements of the school
- Communicates with gentleness with the children and in a professional, positive manner to parents, students, co-teachers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Is a self-starter, organized, and conducts all responsibilities with dedication, trust, pride, and highest of standards
- Understanding of the importance of maintaining the integrity and scope of the programme
- Participates in all school events
- Mandarin, Polish, or Spanish an asset
- Ability to create a spirited and joyful learning environment
Position Requirements Overview:
- Daily, professional personal presentation
- Enthusiasm and positive energy
- The ability to balance quality and professionalism with authenticity and fun>
Salary & Compensation:
- Current Vulnerable Sector Police Record Screening (VSC)
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- Medical clearance
Salary commensurate with years of experience. Professional references are required. Health and Dental Benefits, Currently we have three weeks Christmas and three weeks August plus statutory holidays off.
with the heading CAREERS - TODDLER, CASA Primary OR ELEMENTARY
Include a cover letter with your salary expectations. Position begins August 27th.
We thank all applicants in advance but, due to volume, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying.